Orchestra Teacher Grades 5-12
Hays USD 489 • www.usd489.com
Orchestra Teacher Grades 5-12 USD 489 Hays
Beginning Date: August 2023
Salary and Benefits: Our District’s Certified Salary Schedule has 12 categories, with salaries ranging from $42,700 to $64,350.
· Full District Paid Single Medical and Dental Coverage
· Free Annual Eye Exams with Medical Coverage
· Ancillary and Voluntary offerings include Vision Materials Coverage
· District Paid Basic Life Insurance, Voluntary Life
· Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Identify Theft Insurance
· Flexible Spending options for Medical Expenses and Dependent Day Care
· District contribution to Health Saving Account
· District contribution to 403b retirement plan in addition to KPERS - State of Kansas Retirement
· Tuition Assistance partnership with FHSU
· Paid Time Off
· Seasonal Breaks, Weekends, Holidays Off
Kansas State Certification as Music/Orchestra Education Teacher.
Bachelors from an accredited college or university in education discipline applicable to teaching assignment.
Successful prior teaching experiences in Music/Orchestra a plus but not necessary.
To Make Application, Apply online:
Hays USD 489
Login to Apply
Job Contact Address
Hays, KS 67601
Job Start Date
Applications Due By
Job Contact Information