Orchestral Music Teacher 6-12
Manhattan-Ogden USD 383 • www.usd383.org
- Works in cooperation with the Performing Arts Department Head and Director of Bands, other orchestra teachers(s), and other faculty in the Performing Arts department, to oversee and coordinate the orchestra program in conjunction with the total school district program.
- Responsible for directing orchestra activities’ budget and expenditures; scheduling orchestra trips; ordering, repairing, and maintaining musical instruments.
- Directs and supervises the orchestra in musical stage productions.
- Responsible for the supervision of music students at programs in which he/she has responsibility. Shall insure that they provide proper supervision of students performing at school and away from school.
- To coordinate all phases of the orchestra program in USD #383. To properly prepare students in music appreciation, performance, and instruction.
Manhattan-Ogden USD 383
Manhattan-Ogden USD 383 has a rich history built upon the efforts of many individuals who firmly believed in the importance of public education to this community. We are proud of the tremendous breadth and depth of success attained by past and current students, and embrace expectations for continued success that are engrained in staff, parents, students, and the community-at-large.
With 6,600 students and 1,200 employees, USD 383 is large enough to provide a broad array of challenging educational and extracurricular programs, yet small enough to sustain strong relationships between students and caring adults. The sentiment that we are “just the right size” extends beyond the school district, as Manhattan-Ogden is a diverse, dynamic and close-knit community that takes pride in providing a safe and supportive environment for living and learning.
The mission of Manhattan-Ogden Unified School District 383 is to prepare all students for success as lifelong learners, earners, and citizens. Our vision is to be nationally recognized for the breadth and depth of success attained by all students.
As an equal opportunity employer, USD 383 is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe there is a long-term advantage to a team that reflects the diversity of our students, families, and staff.
Please apply for our positions on our website - www.usd383.org/employment
Login to Apply
Job Contact Address
Manhattan, KS 66502
Job Start Date
Applications Due By
Job Contact Information