6-12 Band/Vocal Music
Moscow USD 209 • usd209.weebly.com/
Band & Vocal Music Teacher
USD #209 Moscow Kansas is seeking applications with an anticipation of an opening as a band and/or vocal music teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. This position will be hired to teach band and vocal music to grades 6-12.
Position Benefits and Supplemental Contracts
- Coaching and other supplemental duties may be available but aren`t required.
- Benefits include paid time off days.
- District reimburses college hours and allows the user to advance on the pay scale.
- The district provides an annual stipend of $500 for ESL endorsed, certified staff..
- The district provides single health insurance coverage.
- Knowledge of current course content, teaching methods, educational pedagogy, as well as differentiated instruction based upon student learning styles.
- Ability to use computer network system and software applications as needed.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
- Kansas State Certification as a Music Education Teacher or the ability to obtain one.
- Motor Vehicle Operator`s License or ability to provide own transportation.
- Bachelors from an accredited college or university in education discipline applicable to teaching assignment preferred.
USD #209 does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, itsâ€™ programs or activities. USD #209 does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, itsâ€™ programs or activities.
Moscow USD 209
Moscow USD 209
USD 209, Moscow is located in Stevens County in southwest Kansas. We are a progressive school district with a dedicated staff committed to providing a high quality education for our students. Our PK-12 enrollment is over 140 students.