9-12 Math Teacher
Stanton County USD 452 • www.usd452.org
USD #452 Stanton County Kansas is seeking a secondary math teacher for the second semester of the 2022-2023 school year. This position currently teaches a variety of math classes including, Algebra 1 & 2, Geometry and has the option to teach an additional upper level math class as well.
Position Benefits and Supplemental Contracts
- Our salary schedule has a bonus column to be used for the right individual. 2022-2023 base salary for this column is $46,000.
- Coaching and other supplemental duties may be available but aren`t required.
- 2022-2023 annual base salary is: $41,000.
- Signing bonus will be offered.
- Benefits include paid time off days.
- District reimburses college hours and allows the user to advance on the pay scale.
- The district provides a one-time stipend of $1,000 for ESL endorsed, certified staff. After the initial $1,000 stipend the staff member will receive a $500 annual stipend for being ESL endorsed.
- The district provides single health insurance coverage.
- Stanton County participates in the Rural Opportunity Zones student loan repayment program. Once residence has been established, qualifying applicants receive $3,000 per year for five years for a total benefit of $15,000 to pay for student loan expenses.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of current course content, teaching methods, educational pedagogy, as well as differentiated instruction based upon student learning styles.
- Ability to use computer network system and software applications as needed.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
- Kansas State Certification as a Math Education Teacher or the ability to obtain one.
- Motor Vehicle Operator`s License or ability to provide own transportation.
- Bachelors from an accredited college or university in education discipline applicable to teaching assignment preferred.
USD #452 does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its’ programs or activities. USD #452 does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its’ programs or activities. Any question regarding the compliance with Title IX may be directed to the Title IX Coordinator, Trenton Horn, who can be reached at (620) 492-6226, Box C, Johnson KS 67855, or the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education.