K-3 Intervention Teacher - For the 2023-2024 School Year
Ellsworth USD 327 • www.usd327.org
USD 327 is accepting resumes for the position of K-3 Intervention Teacher at Ellsworth Elementary School for the 2023-2024 school year.
This position will serve as a resource for students in need of academic intervention services to make up for learning loss due to the pandemic.
Essentials duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides direct instruction to students identified as eligible for intervention, and/or small group settings
- Conducts student assessments to provide targeted interventions
- Establishes clear objectives for all intervention support, and provides written evidence of preparation upon request
- Collaborates with families, school teachers and staff, and other professionals to promote student growth and development
- Plans to meet student learning goals, choosing appropriate strategies, resources, manipulatives, and materials to differentiate instruction; developing appropriate sequencing of learning experiences; and allowing multiple ways to demonstrate knowledge and skill development
Qualified candidates should possess the following credentials/qualities:
- Hold a current and appropriate Kansas teaching license
- High expectations for student achievement
- Possess knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Understand effective school discipline
- Effective communication skills
For more information about USD 327 visit our website at USD327.org.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter with resume to USD 327, PO Box 306, Ellsworth, KS 67439. (785) 472-5561
Ellsworth USD 327