Stafford USD 349 • stafford349.com
USD 349 Stafford Schools is accepting applications for a PK-12 Music Teacher for the 2024-2025 School Year. Applicants should be appropriately endorsed or be eligible to obtain the appropriate endorsement for this position.
Stafford USD 349
A single monthly stipend for health insurance is provided (dental and vision along with other plans are available). When completed during employment a portion o approved college course tuitions may be reimbursed.
Salary is determined by educational level and years of experience.
**$1,000 SIGNING BONUS** for certified positions
The Stafford Community is a rural community that is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. Centrally located in the state, it is within easy driving distance of Hutchinson, Great Bend, and Pratt.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT STAFFORD SCHOOLS:
- In support of Kansas vision for education, Stafford Schools is a Gemini II school. We are currently redesigning our schools around the five outcomes established by KSDE: social-emotional growth, kindergarten readiness, Individual Plan of Study, high school graduation and postsecondary success.
- Stafford High School is very proud of their Career and Technical programs: Culinary Arts, Health Sciences, Entrepreneurship /Marketing, Building Trades and Vocational Agriculture/FFA.
- High School students learn about entrepreneurship at our Stafford Entrepreneurship and Economic Development (SEED) Center. Students start their own business and become business owners through this program.
- USD 349 is the Stafford County home to Early Learning Pre-school and provides the Parents as Teachers program for families with children ages 0-3.
- USD 349 was designated by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment as a Kansas Health School. Many health initiatives are promoted to the students and community.
- USD 349 students, staff and families have the capability of participating in Kansas University Tele-medicine education and health consultations free of charge.
- USD 349 is the recipient of 21 Century Learning Grants. With these resources, the District maintains an after-school program for students in grades K-12. The Elementary is entitled Shining Through Academics and Relationships at Stafford (STARS). The High School is entitled TROJAN ZONE.
- USD 349 includes an Adult Learning Center. We provide a high school dropout recovery program at our Adult Learning Center that serves the community
- The local Board of Education takes leadership training seriously with their commitment to the Kansas Association of School Boards. Two past members have served as President of KASB.
- USD 349 has an active Education Foundation, endowing numerous scholarships for graduates and providing resources needed by staff and students.